FAOP Board of Directors
- President-Elect: Orializ Gonzalez, LPO, CPO
- President: Eugene Silva, CPO, LPO
- Immediate-Past President: Mike Wright, CPO, LPO
- Secretary: Tara Reynolds, CPO, LPO
- Treasurer: Valarie O'Brien, CPO, LPO
FAOP Mission Statement
The mission of the Florida Association of Orthotists and Prosthetists (FAOP) is to ensure the highest standard of orthotic and prosthetic care for persons with disabilities. This is accomplished by actively promoting the professional development of FAOP members and supporting excellence in business practices.
Through the development of collaborative relationships with local, state and national groups, the FAOP seeks to raise awareness and increase public support for professional standards and accountability regarding the provision of comprehensive orthotic and prosthetic care.